Student Representative Directors on the UW Foundation Board stay informed about critical issues impacting the University and champion the interests of current and future UW students and share priorities with the Foundation Board.
The student director serves in an ex-officio role (with full voting rights) with one-year renewal terms, (October to the following October), and officially elected at the Fall Foundation Board Meeting.
- Attend UW Foundation Board meetings (three times per year)
- Participate in the annual New Director Orientation and Social
- Serve as an ambassador on behalf of UW students and bring perspective of students past, present and future
- Opportunities to participate in UW Foundation Board committee work
- Opportunities to participate/present at board meeting and other initiatives